All New Wave Sports.com customer account information is held in a confidential state and we do not sell our customer list or customer information. Customer information includes name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number and billing information. This information is collected for the purpose of providing services to our customers and notifying them of improvements, modifications and adjustments to our products, offerings and services.
We may send promotional offers and promotional notices via mail, email, fax and/or television and voice broadcast to our customers and to prospective customers who have expressed an interest directly or indirectly, and have requested such information. Customers may opt out of such offers and notifications by following the unsubscribe or opt out link on the relevant communication, by turning the channel on the radio or television or by contacting New Wave Sports.com directly. Our contact information is outlined on this website.
Additional Policies On How We Use Information We Collect
New Wave Sports.com will use your personal information to provide various services that you request and agree to by using this website and entering your personal information. Some examples of the manner in which your information may be used are to accomplish the following:
- Make the user experience and general web site easier for you to use.
- Create products or services for you.
- Notify you about important news concerning relevant industries, our services, our services specific to your business including but not limited to new products and services, product updates and technical support issues, and special offers we think you may be interested in.
- Respond to your queries or requests.
- Process orders, purchase orders, tickets, emails queries, communications that you submit.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services provided.
We may use web server logs, various analytics tools, cookies, to maintain and track usage of our website so that we are able to create and maintain an experience that is more relevant to your needs and habits.
Special Notice – if you are under 13 years old
If you are under 13 years old please do not send us your personal information (i.e., your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to submit this request on your behalf.
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and our platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.